Anti Vibration Systems
- ATAG supplies the widest range of anti-vibration systems with various characteristics, dimensions, shapes, hardnesses and combinations of rubber and metal sections. Over 1,000,000 are usually available from stock.
- For specific applications we calculate the relevant dimensions and construction details according to customer's individual requirements.
- We manufacture standard and special shock insulators for both prototypes and series production volumes and have a capacity of tens of thousand of pieces a day. For other requirements, we supply excellent quality Continental anti-vibration mountings with whom we have been dealing for over 60 years.
- Our range allows us to supply anti-vibration systems for everything from the tiniest electronic equipment to the largest marine engines.
- Experience allows us to advise the most suitable feet in order to have the "quietest" machinery, for example anti-vibration mountings for industrial shears, presses or hammers, and also to meet the requirements of moresophisticated markets such as food production or pharmaceuticals.
- We can also provide PG supports that are particularly suitable for supporting the foundations of very large beating machines.
To download the complete catalog of "Anti Vibration Systems" access to the download catalog, or click here.